This stunning marble pattern mixes different tones of natural marble stone to create a chevon-like design. This would be stunning in a master bathroom.
![]() |
| [ Image Source: Water Works ] |
This wood pattern is so neat and I love how the grains go different directions to add interesting texture to the floor. The 'greige' wood flooring (could actually be a laminate) would be perfect for a foyer. I think it would look neat set within a wood border.
![]() |
| [ Image Source: ATDG ] |
How gorgeous is this pattern? I love the use of a polish rich shimmery stone mixed with a matte finish dull stone and the white border tile finishes it off perfectly. I would love to see this in a powder room!
![]() |
| [ Image Source: Walker Zanger ] |
This pattern has a more rustic look compared to the others I have shared. I think what caught my eye was the use of 4 colours that create a galmorous/rustic look. I would label this style the modern farmhouse, which is a style trending this year. The natural wood has a gold appearance and mixed in with the white, black and silvery painted woods creates glamour and richness. To top it off the pattern gives the design a real modern dynamic look.
![]() |
[ Image Source: Mooreaseal ]Marble again! I love a creative marble pattern and this one is very cool. The weave pattern blends the 3 marble tones together effortlessly. This would be a great tile in a powder room or master bathroom. |
![]() |
| [ Image Source: Marvelous Marble Design ] |
I hope you enjoyed these inspirational flooring designs. Every friday I will be posting fabulous flooring!
Linda Claire xo





No comments:
Post a Comment