I am on journey to find my happiness. I am taking it slowly and focusing each week on something that makes me happy and to develop good habits. Ultimately my goal is to learn to live and love my life to the fullest. Here I will weekly share how I am doing and what I am focusing on. Please share ideas and let's help each other out!
![]() |
| [ Property of Lovely Things ] |
I have started my journey with a simple way to value life and set daily goals to make you feel good. The Five-Minute Journal bought at Indigo has blank spaces to fill in when you wake up to set goals and before bed to reflect on your day. I am absolutely in love with it so far and I am already feeling proud of my accomplishments this week.
![]() |
| Image Source: Indigo |
// A daily dose of inspiration //
![]() |
| [Image Source: Etsy: BatHouseDesign ] |



No comments:
Post a Comment