Thursday, 29 January 2015

A few of my favourite things...

1.  Svira Bin
I am so happy with this purchase. I used to have wicker storage baskets in my shelves but I was getting sick of them and I was looking for something with a simple pattern. I found these fabric bins at Ikea so of course I knew they would fit in my Ikea shelves. I love the classic soft grey stripes. Overall a happy purchase! Each bin was $14.99. *Note I added the labels my self using a fun font and printing it on white card paper.






                Image Source: Ikea



2. Books 

[ Image Source: Amazone, House Beautful + Lyst ]

Kate Spade 'Things We Love'
This book is my style inspiration go-to. I mean Kate Spade is the queen of colourful style and bold patterns, so who better to take style advise from! This book will make you feel good and feel inspired to wear a punch of red!

Apartment Therapy Presents: Real Homes, Real People, Hundreds of Real Design Solutions
I love Apartment Therapy and their book of interiors is a great go to for home decor inspiration. The realness of their book is what makes it so neat and was of course to concept behind it all.

BR Gold Ipad Case
Probably my favourite thing I have ever purchase at Banana Republic, and who knew they sold tech accessories. I bought this a year or so ago however I believe it is still purchasable online. I love how I can conceal my Ipad in my book shelf, and the gold binding adds a bit of glam!

Lauren Conrad 'Beauty'
Finally, my beauty go to book when I need help with my hair, skin & nails. I love her tutorials in this book and she shares some great beauty secrets!


3. My little accessories...

Image Source: The Bay
My ceramic owl was from Indigo and it is my catch all full of nic nacs.

My glass gold knot sculpture is from West Elm.

My Chanel perfume is from well of course Chanel...

And finally my favourite statement necklace is from The Bay.

Oh last but not least a New Years card from a good friend that is a daily reminder that 'The best is yet to come'. Love it! 


4. My day planner!

I could not live with a day planner. I write too many lists which is why I need something with enough pages and space. This planner was from Martha Stewart's stationary line at Staples. Leave it to Martha to make pretty yet functional stationary. 




Hope you enjoyed hearing about my favourite things. I love finding out about new products, book etc.. or things other people love!

Linda Claire xo







No comments:

Post a Comment