Here is a spring inspired living room from some of my favourite home decor store (West Elm, Pottery Barn, Urban Barn & Elte). To brighten up today cold, cold day I thought I would share this mood board I put together. I wanted to introduce some soft spring inspired colours through accessories but keep the space calm, bright & airy. I choose to use a pale citrus green and sky blue.
My favourite piece is the metallic deer taxidermy from West Elm to add a touch of glam, country glam I guess you could say! It ties in nicely with the shiny coffee table base which has a similar rustic glamorous style. I intended to choose a simple sofa and chairs with clean lines to balance the rustic and edgier pieces in the room. And finally, how charming is that chevron wall paper. I would like to see it in an entry way as I have visually displayed it. It I wish I could re decorate my living room space to look like this right now!
What is inspiring you for spring?
LC xo

No comments:
Post a Comment